Home Insurance

Book an appointment

It is essential to protect such a valuable asset such as your home.

Just imagine if it were completely destroyed through fire, flood or an explosion – it would have to rebuilt from the ground up.

If you own your own home or own a property, which you rent, it is mandatory (most mortgage lenders make it a condition of lending) that you have buildings insurance in place. Therefore, if the worst were to happen, they’d be able to recover their losses.

It’s a legal requirement to have home insurance in place, so let us help you do it properly.

Buildings insurance is put in place incase of unfortunate events.

Although all insurance policies vary, generally you’ll be able to make a claim if your property is damaged by unfortunate events; these include but are not limited to, things such as:

  • Fire damage
  • Storms
  • Flooding
  • Rainwater
  • Burst pipes
  • Theft / Vandalism.

Home Insurance : Contents Insurance

Contents insurance covers all the personal possessions inside your home in case they’re damaged or stolen. That includes, furniture, electrical appliances, personal belongings, jewellery and some types of flooring, including carpets.

Unlike buildings insurance, it’s personal preference as to whether you take out contents insurance. However, if you were burgled or had everything destroyed as a result of fire or flood, could you afford to replace everything?

You can insure your building and contents separately however; many homeowners often choose to buy their buildings and contents insurance together. It keeps everything simple and can also help to keep the cost down.

It’s so important that you to have enough cover to adequately protect your property, it’s also important to make sure you’re not paying for cover you don’t actually need.

For insurance business we offer products from a choice of insurers.

Home Insurance FAQs

Home insurance covers you financially in the event of damage to your property. It covers both the costs of any repairs needed and the cost of stolen/damaged items.

Building insurance is a requirement when you have a mortgage on a freehold property. If you are buying a leasehold property buildings insurance isn’t needed but contents insurance is recommended.

The average cost of both home and contents insurance, according to Money Super Market, is £11.66 a month, or £2.69 a week.

We aim for total customer satisfaction

Read some of our customer reviews.

Read more

A huge thank you to Infimo who helped me to buy my first home. The…

Demi Rose

As we sit here tonight in our beautiful garden with a glass of wine,…

Charlie Brereton

Just wanted to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to David Huckle. He was absolutely amazing…

Katie Elizabeth Davies

We received brilliant service from Infimo. They took us through every step making sure we…

Sarah Burley

David Huckle was absolutely amazing when dealing with our mortgage. Made the whole process very…

Michael McGlynn

Wouldn’t go anywhere else for our mortgage products. Friendly, reliable and very professional. Excellent customer…

Becky Probert

Recently remortgaged with Lewis. Great all round service, would highly recommend. A lot of monthly…

Harry Gibson

Excellent service provided by Jonathan, Emily and the team. Will be using them for my…

James Furlong

*Reviews are all true and appear with full consent, and ensure you keep proof of consent.

We use cookies to personalise and enhance your experience on our site and improve the delivery of ads to you. Visit our Cookie Policy to learn more. By clicking 'accept', you agree to our use of cookies.